This Video Games, Picks news from around the web and posts this for you, The content you have just read was posted from a great place be sure to support them and visit the source link.
Update: Full details on today’s update (version 1.21) are available over here. Here’s just a few of the highlights:
- Homestead – Update 13 features Homestead – player housing is coming to The Elder Scrolls Online! As such, you may now acquire and decorate homes across Tamriel. Homestead features 39 homes spread throughout many zones in the base game. Homes can be found in a variety of interesting locations across Tamriel, and each is available for purchase.
- Master Crafting Writs – Maximum-tier Writ reward boxes for all tradeskills now have a chance to provide a special invitation to craft a very specific item or set of items.
- New Motifs – Update 13 brings four new Motifs for you to collect and craft!
- Imperial City Vendors – The vendors in Imperial City have had their wares updated!
- Quest Rewards from Towns in Cyrodiil – The five towns of Cyrodiil – Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, Cropsford, and Vlastrus – now offer better compensation for completing their citizen’s quests!
- Dungeon Ready Check – We’ve updated the way the Dungeon Finder forms groups. When your dungeon group is ready, you will no longer immediately be put into a group. Instead, all 4 members of the group will have to verify that they are ready for the dungeon.
- Champion Point Increase – The Champion Point cap has been raised by 39 points (13 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a current total maximum of 600 Champion Points. The Champion Point experience curve has been automatically adjusted with this new cap so earlier Champion Points require less experience and can be earned faster.
- Cyrodiil Campaign Changes – The Campaigns Chillrend and Thornblade on the PlayStation 4 North American megaserver, and Scourge on the PlayStation 4 European megaserver will be closing. If you are currently assigned to these campaigns, you will receive a free re-assign, and rewards will be granted out as if the Campaign had ended naturally.
Original Story: Adding the Homestead DLC, today’s The Elder Scrolls Online update is 20.5GB on PlayStation 4 and 26GB on Xbox One, players have revealed. With Homestead, you’re able to buy homes, manors, apartments, or an island with in-game Gold or through the Crown Store, then decorate them with over 2,000 different items.
The Elder Scrolls Online servers are still down and Bethesda has yet to offer up full patch notes (we’ll update this post when they do), so for now, here’s what they say to expect from Homestead:
Tons of Homes!
Homestead releases with nearly 40 instanced homes to choose from, each styled after one of the game’s 10 playable races. Anyone who would like to grab their own Tamriel digs can get one for free through an initial tutorial quest. Once that introductory quest is completed, players can move on and up, owning multiple homes of various sizes that can be shared across all of their in-game characters.
Not Your Friend’s House
Owning a house is only the beginning of Homestead – it’s not truly a home until you decorate it. Players can make their new residences truly unique by acquiring and placing more than 2,000 items with the game’s new Housing Editor. Furniture and other décor are available through in-game vendors and the Crown Store, but players can also craft their own using existing crafting skills. Available décor includes tables, chairs, chests, beds, bars, counters as well as decorating items like books, food, barrels, paintings, light fixtures, plants, trees, and more. Looking for more utility? Players can also place items like combat dummies, crafting tables and assistants in their homes.
Have you noticed any other big changes with today’s update?
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
[wp-discord server_id=”158250020301307904″ theme_class=”wpd-white” member_count=”0″]